You can activate the Koongo app subscription prior to the end of your trial period. This makes sure that your Koongo service will work without any pause. You can increase or decrease your Koongo subscription on a monthly basis to cope with your current needs.
- Store - A store is defined as an entity consisting of products and categories in one language store or storeview.
- Channel - Number of channels used is not limited, you can use as many channels as you like.
- Products - The total number of unique SKUs, each product variant is counted as a single item.
- Connection - To activate the order sync functionality, you need to add a connection to your Koongo plan. Each connection includes 100 orders month limit. The Unlimited connections option includes 7+ connections. The total order limit is set to 700 orders per month. If you exceed your monthly order limit, an additional 100-order package is automatically activated. The additional order package is charged extra. You can find more information at Koongo pricing.
Activate your Koongo plan
Navigate to My Koongo, log in & select My Plan & Pricing from your Left Menu
You can select a Service Level and modify the resources needed. By default, Koongo selects the number of stores, items and order connections automatically.
On the right block, you will find a Summary of the selected resources. Review the resources and final price and click I agree with this plan button to activate your Koongo subscription.
You'd be redirected into Billwerk, the billing system used by Koongo. Please
- Fill in your company data - contact person name, address, Vat Id
- Select your payment method. For more information please check available Koongo payment methods
- Confirm by clicking the Chargeable order button
Well done! Your Koongo subscription is active now.
Note: For Shopify, please check - How do I activate Koongo subscription? (Shopify)