Update your Koongo plan
You might need to update your Koongo plan to be able to activate the eBay order connection. For more information please check: Update your plan to activate an order connection
Order sync setup
To activate the eBay order synchronization, please follow the steps below:
Click Add Connection button.
Select the eBay connection
Select the eBay connection from the list
Fill user details
Fill in your eBay account Marketplace, Mode, and click Connect eBay Account button. You'll be redirected to your eBay account where you confirm your eBay connection. Then, set Activate Order Synchronization to ACTIVE and save the settings.
Sync your orders
Click Synchronize Orders button
You can modify various parameters in the Orders Configuration section
Activate Order Synchronization
- You can set the connection to Active or Disabled.
Order Synchronization Level
- The Order Synchronization Level option can be set to Orders & Stock or Stock only.
Product Identification Attribute
- Store attribute which is mapped to SKU attribute during eBay product syncing.
Product Identification Suffix
- Suffix assigned to identification attribute value during eBay product syncing.
Default Shipping Service
- You can define the shipping service default value. The default value will be used in case the order shipping service from the store doesn't match the eBay allowed services.
You can check order details.