To start selling on eBay you first have to set up several policies at eBay, which are also necessary for Koongo in order to list your products.
The policies that have to be set up are Payment, Return, and Fulfillment/Shipping/Postage.
Go to My account > Business policies in the eBay interface in order to set this up or click the links below:
- eBay US Business Policies
- eBay UK Business Policies
- eBay Australia Business Policies
- eBay France Business Policies
- eBay Germany Business Policies
- eBay Netherlands Business Policies
If you did not find your eBay location above, simply use the link below and substitute the "XX" with your eBay location.
Please setup Policies below:
- Payment: (mandatory) create a “Payment policy”. Its name is required to properly configure Koongo. It is recommended to choose an easy and specific name without special characters such as : ; and #. When allowing PayPal as a payment method, it is advised to enable “Require immediate payment when buyer uses Buy it now” in order to prevent orders from remaining on a "waiting" status for a long period.
- Return: (mandatory) Create a “Return policy”. The same naming advice is applicable to this policy as for the payment policy.
- Shipping: (mandatory) Create a ”Shipping policy”. The same naming advice is applicable to this policy as for the payment policy. Important: The shipping policy is where you set up the countries you want to ship to and as such in what countries the offer(s) are visible. Make sure you only enable countries you can and want to ship to.
Please sign in to leave a comment.