You can edit a profile channel details advanced settings in the Edit Settings - Advanced Settings section.
There are 4 sections available:
Definition of the exported values for the Stock Status attribute. This attribute is available for selection in the Attribute Mapping Table.
- In Stock Value - Define value that is exported if a given item is in stock.
- Out of Stock Value - Define value that is exported if a given item is out of stock.
- Attribute to Export if Out of Stock - Choose the attribute to be exported as Availability when the item is considered as Out of Stock. Usually attributes like Delivery Time or Availability.
Once the stock status adjustment is finished, navigate to Attribute Mapping Table to adjust Stock Status for suitable Feed attribute. Suitable product feed attributes might not be available for all the feeds.
Adjustment of particular parameters of channel profile and exported feed file.
- Profile Enabled - Enable/Disable channel profile execution.
- Feed Filename - File Name with suffix .xml, .csv or .txt.
- Compress - You can compress the feed file into a ZIP archive.
This section covers the formatting of the price. Exported price values and currency are transformed into an adjusted format during the export process.
- Currency - Exported profile currency. The prices can be modified to another currency easily. The exchange rate is updated twice a day from the currency exchange server.
- Price Format - Format of the exported price attribute values.
- Decimal Delimiter - Delimiter of decimal numbers. In most cases, the default value "dot" is used.
This section covers the formatting of the date and time. Exported data values are transformed into an adjusted format during the export process.
XML File Format
- Encoding - Encoding of the feed file. In most cases use default value UTF-8.
- Date-time Format - Format of the date and time used in the feed.
- Category Path Delimiter - Define delimiter of category names in the category path.
- Category Lowest Level - The lowest level of exported category. Applied only if multiple categories are exported per product.
CSV/TXT File Format
Additional settings for CSV/TXT files:
Text Enclosure - Character is utilized to enclose a particular attribute value within its column.
Column Delimiter - Delimiter, which separates particular columns within the exported file.
New Line Character - Character used for separation of particular rows in the exported file.