There are several configuration options for the Logic4 platform.
To set them up please click the Edit Store button.
- Store URL - Your Logic4 store URL
- Public Key - Your Logic4 API public key
- Private Key - Your Logic4 API private key
- Company Key - Your Logic4 company key
- Administration id - Your Logic4administration id
- User id - Your Logic4 user id
- Store Name - the name of your store
- Import Interval - to change import interval if you need more frequent import of products
- Product Quantity Fallback - If product quantity is not defined, the default quantity is assigned to the product when import to Koongo. You can select values between 0 and 10000.
- Clean Removed Products Interval - You can choose the time interval (from 3 to 30 days) Koongo will keep the items removed or no longer imported from your end. Any item not imported for more than X days will be fully removed from Koongo.
- Products per page - Products limit for one page during import process. You can select values between 10 or 250 items per page.
- Remove Order older than - To choose the time frame you need to keep your orders in Koongo. You can choose between 1, 3 or 6 months.
- Order Payment Book id - To choose a specific payment book id to be applied
- Delivery Option id - To choose the specific delivery id to be applied
- Default Delivery Method - To choose the default delivery method to be applied when missing
- Select Delivery Method by Country - To choose a specific default delivery method per Country, options Yes or No
- Default Warehouse id - To choose the default Warehouse id used to fulfill the orders
- Order Ledger Id - Set up ledger id for the order payment
Order Taxes by Countries
For more information about this store settings, please check the manual below: