There are several configuration options for the WooCommerce platform.
To set them up please click the Edit Store button.
- Store URL - The URL link of your WooCommerce store.
- API Key - Your store API key.
- API Secret -Your store API secret.
- Store name - Your store name.
- Product Quantity Fallback - When a product quantity is not defined, a default quantity is assigned to the product when the import to Koongo starts. You can select values between 0 and 10000.
- Clean Removed Products Interval - You can choose the time interval (from 3 to 30 days) you need Koongo to keep items removed or no longer imported from your end. Any item not imported for more than X days will be fully removed from Koongo.
- Products per Page - Products limit for one page during the import process. You can select values between 10 and 250.
- Status - You can select the products you'd like to import based on status - all, publish, draft, pending or private
- In Stock - You can select the products you'd like to import based on the stock - Yes, No and All values available
- Featured - To import only your featured products.
- Minimum Price - To import only products from a minimum defined price.
- Maximum Price - To import only products under a maximum defined price.
- Category - To filter the items imported by category.
- Tag - To filter the items imported according to your product tags.
- Remove Order older than - To choose the time frame you need to keep your orders in Koongo. You can choose between 1, 3 or 6 months.
- Use Default store currency - To be activated when you need to get the Orders transferred into your default store currency using the in-built Koongo currency convertor.
- Mapping for status: PENDING_PAYMENT - To select the order status to be assigned to Pending payment default order status.
- Mapping for status: UNSHIPPED - To select the order status to be assigned to Unshipped default order status.
- Mapping for status: COMPLETE - To select the order status to be assigned to Completed default order status.
- Default Shipping Method - Used to select a default shipment method.
- Default Payment Method - Used to select a default payment method.
- Order default Email - Fill it if you want to use this email instead of the original customer email from the order.
- Enable tax rates and calculations - If Woocommerce backend has the option turned on, then Koongo sends prices without tax and Woocommerce calculates the tax. If this calculation does not work, switch the new setting to Yes, and the price with tax will be sent to Woocommerce.
- Default Order Tax (%) - Ignore if 'Order taxes calculated by' is set to 'Products or Store and settings'.
- Order Tax by Countries (%) - Ignore if 'Order taxes calculated by' is set to 'Products or Store and settings'.
- Order taxes calculated by - As a default option, the order taxes are calculated by products or store settings. However, the merchants can choose to calculate the taxes according to the country in the billing address or the country in the shipping address by choosing one of them from the menu.
More information about how to use the tax options can be found here.
Order Taxes by Countries
For more information about this store settings, please check the manual below: