There are several configuration options for the WooCommerce platform.
To set them up please click the Store Settings button within the left menu.
- Store URL - The URL link of your WooCommerce store.
- API Key - Your store API key.
- API Secret -Your store API secret.
- Store name - Your store name.
- Product Quantity Fallback - When a product quantity is not defined, a default quantity is assigned to the product when the import to Koongo starts. You can select values between 0 and 10000.
- Clean Removed Products Interval - You can choose the time interval (from 3 to 30 days) you need Koongo to keep items removed or no longer imported from your end. Any item not imported for more than X days will be fully removed from Koongo.
- Products per Page - Products limit for one page during the import process. You can select values between 10 and 250.
- Status - You can select the products you'd like to import based on status - all, publish, draft, pending or private
- In Stock - You can select the products you'd like to import based on the stock - Yes, No and All values available
- Featured - To import only your featured products.
- Category - To filter the items imported by category.
- Tag - To filter the items imported according to your product tags.
- Remove Order older than - To choose the time frame you need to keep your orders in Koongo. You can choose between 1, 3 or 6 months.
- Use Default store currency - To be activated when you need to get the Orders transferred into your default store currency using the in-built Koongo currency convertor.
- Mapping for status: PENDING_PAYMENT - To select the order status to be assigned to Pending payment default order status.
- Mapping for status: UNSHIPPED - To select the order status to be assigned to Unshipped default order status.
- Mapping for status: COMPLETE - To select the order status to be assigned to Completed default order status.
- Default Shipping Method - Used to select a default shipment method.
- Default Payment Method - Used to select a default payment method.
- Order default Email - Fill it if you want to use this email instead of the original customer email from the order.
- Enable tax rates and calculations - If WooCommerce backend has the option turned on, then Koongo sends prices without tax & WooCommerce calculate taxes. If this calculation does not work, switch it to Yes and the price, tax included, will be sent to WooCommerce.
🔴 More information about how to use the tax options can be found here.
Order Taxes by Countries
For more information about this store settings, please check the manual below:
Please sign in to leave a comment.