There are several configuration options for the Magento 2 platform.
To set them up please click the Edit Store button.
- Store URL - The URL link of your Magento 2 store
- Consumer Key - Your Magento 2 store Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret - Your Magento 2 store Consumer Secret
- Access Token - Your Magento 2 store access token
- Access Token Secret - Your Magento 2store secret token
- Store Code - Your Magento 2 store code
- Store name - Your store name.
- Product Quantity Fallback - If product quantity is not defined, the default quantity is assigned to the product when import to Koongo. You can select values between 0 and 10000.
- Clean Removed Products Interval - You can choose the time interval (from 3 to 30 days) Koongo will keep the items removed or no longer imported from your end. Any item not imported for more than X days will be fully removed from Koongo.
- Products per page - Products limit for one page during the import process. You can select values between 10 or 250 items per page.
- Force parent categories to variant - if set to Yes, the parent categories will be used for product variant
- Customer Tax Class id - To specify the Tax id loaded from the Magento 2 tax rules and defined in the Tax Class.
- Copy Variants from Parent - Used to load certain attributes for item variations when those are just available in parent items.
- Product Default Source - To choose the source used for the orders fulfillment; you can as well apply some filter by product location_id.
- Locations Available of Online Shopping - To import the Quantity available in selected locations only.
For Magento platform, it is possible to set the product import filter. The options are:
- Status - All/Enabled/Disabled options are available.
- Visibility - You can import just selected visibility products - Not Visible Individually/Catalog/Search/Catalog, Search.
- Category - You can select certain categories to be imported only
- Remove Orders older than - select 1,3 or 6 months
- Update Stock for pending orders (Not Paid)
- Admin Path - insert your admin path for the correct link to order editing
Order Taxes by Countries
For more information about this store settings, please check the manual below: