There are several configuration options for the Magento platform.
To set them up please click the Edit Store button.
- Store URL - The URL link of your Magento store
Consumer Key - Your store Consumer Key
Consumer Secret - Your store Consumer Secret
- Import scopes - you can select if you'd like to activate API for products and orders or just one of those
- Store name - Your store name.
- Product Quantity Fallback - If product quantity is not defined, the default quantity is assigned to the product when import to Koongo. You can select values between 0 and 10000.
- Clean Removed Products Interval - You can choose the time interval (from 3 to 30 days) Koongo will keep the items removed or no longer imported from your end. Any item not imported for more than X days will be fully removed from Koongo.
- Products per page - Products limit for one page during the import process. You can select values between 10 or 250 items per page.
- Force parent categories to variant - if set to Yes, the parent categories will be used for product variant
For the Magento platform, it is possible to set the product import filter. The options are:
- Status - Enabled/Disabled options are available.
- Visibility - You can import just selected visibility products - Not Visible Individually/Catalog/Search/Catalog, Search.
- In Stock Only - Yes - in-stock products only or No - all products.
- Remove Order older than - To choose the time frame you need to keep your orders in Koongo. You can choose between 1, 3 or 6 months.
- Use Default store currency - To be activated when you need to get the Orders transferred into your default store currency using the in-built Koongo currency convertor.
Order Taxes by Countries
For more information about this store settings, please check the manual below: