There are several configuration options for the Lightspeed platform.
To set them up please click the Edit Store button.
- Store name - Your store name.
- Product Quantity Fallback - If product quantity is not defined, the default quantity is assigned to the product when import to Koongo. You can select values between 0 and 10000.
- Clean Removed Products Interval - You can choose the time interval (from 3 to 30 days) you need Koongo to keep items removed or no longer imported from your end. Any item not imported for more than X days will be fully removed from Koongo.
- Visibility: To filter by visibility with options All, Visible or Not visible allowed.
- Remove Order older than - You can choose the time frame you need to keep your orders in Koongo. You can choose between 1, 3 or 6 months.
- Send Email notifications - Turn on/off the order email notifications.
- Assign Orders to default customer - To assign all orders to a default customer.
- Default Customer first name - To define the default customer first name.
- Default Customer last name - To define the default customer last name.
- Default customer email - To define the default customer email.
- Shipment Method id - Used to define the Lightspeed default shipment method.
Order Taxes by Countries
For more information about this store settings, please check the manual below: