There are several configuration options for the CCVShop platform.
To set them up please click the Store Settings button within the left menu.
- Store name - Your store name.
- Product Quantity Fallback - When the product quantity is not defined, a default quantity is assigned to the product when import to Koongo. You can select values between 0 and 10000.
- Clean Removed Products Interval - You can choose the time interval (from 3 to 30 days) you need Koongo to keep items removed or no longer imported from your end. Any item not imported for more than X days will be fully removed from Koongo.
- Import Variants - Options Yes/No. If Yes is selected the number of products will increase, your Koongo subscription might need to be adjusted in My Plan & Pricing section.
- Import Properties - Options Yes/No. If Yes is selected the product properties will be imported into Koongo, otherwise, the product properties will be ignored.
- Minimum Stock (qty) - Used to filter by minimum stock available.
- Maximum Stock (qty) - Used to filter by maximum stock available
- Minimum Price (original) - Used to filter by minimum price (original)
- Maximum Price (original) - Used to filter by maximum price (original)
- Minimum Sell Price (final) - Used to filter by minimum sell price (final)
- Maximum Sell Price (final) - Used to filter by maximum sell price (final)
- Minimum Discount - Used to filter by minimum discount available
- Maximum Discount - Used to filter by maximum discount available
- Remove Order older than - You can choose the time frame you need to keep your orders in Koongo. You can choose between 1, 3 or 6 months.
- Custom Order note - You can customize your order notes and get different variables transferred to you store.
- Use Default store currency - Important, to be activated when you need to get the Orders transferred into your default store currency using the in-built Koongo currency convertor.
- Mapping for status: UNSHIPPED - Used to select the order status to be assigned to Unshipped default order status.
- Mapping for status: PROCESSING - Used to select the order status to be assigned to Processing default order status.
- Mapping for status: COMPLETE - Used to select the order status to be assigned to Completed default order status.
- Shipment transfer (from store) - Used to confirm the shipment only when the Track & Trace code is inserted or any kind of shipping confirmation.
- Add is_platform_sale option to orders - Used to indicate the orders are coming from an external platform, not placed in CCV shop.
Order Taxes by Countries
For more information about this store settings, please check the manual below:
Please sign in to leave a comment.