There are several configuration options for the BigCommerce platform.
To set them up please click the Store Settings button within the left menu.
- Store name - Your store name.
- Product Quantity Fallback - When a product quantity is not defined, a default quantity is assigned to the product when the import to Koongo starts. You can select values between 0 and 10000.
- Clean Removed Products Interval - You can choose the time interval (from 3 to 30 days) you need Koongo to keep items removed or no longer imported from your end. Any item not imported for more than X days will be fully removed from Koongo.
- Import Variants - Options Yes/No. If Yes is selected the number of products will increase, your Koongo subscription might need to be adjusted in My Plan & Pricing section.
- Import Google Shopping Attributes - You can select Yes/No. If Yes is selected the number the Google Shopping Attributes will be imported. Please, note it will slow down a bit the import process.
- Visibility - Used to filter by visibility, visible or not visible.
- Is featured - Used to filter by Is_Featured status, with options Yes or No.
- Condition - Used to filter by the item condition, new, used, refurbished.
- Maximum Price - Used to import items not over a maximum price.
- Minimum Price - Used to import items from a minimum price.
- Maximum Inventory level - Used to import items till a maximum quantity.
- Minimum Inventory level -Used to import items from a minimum quantity.
- Category - Used to filter by your store categories.
- Remove Order older than - To choose the time frame you need to keep your orders in Koongo. You can choose between 1, 3 or 6 months.
- Use Default store currency - To be activated when you need to get the Orders transferred into your default store currency using the in-built Koongo currency convertor.
- Mapping for status: PENDING_PAYMENT - To select the order status to be assigned to Pending payment default order status.
- Mapping for status: UNSHIPPED - To select the order status to be assigned to Unshipped default order status.
- Mapping for status: PROCESSING - To select the order status to be assigned to Processing default order status.
- Mapping for status: COMPLETE - To select the order status to be assigned to Completed default order status.
- Order Default Email - Used to transfer any external order with a default email.
- Shipment transfer (from store) -To confirm the shipment only when the Track & Trace code is inserted or any kind of shipping confirmation.
Order Taxes by Countries
For more information about this store settings, please check the manual below:
Please sign in to leave a comment.