- Create a Content Feed
- Bol.com Category Mapping
- Custom attributes
- Set Up the Content Feed API Connection
- Submit the Content Feed to Bol
- Update Your Product on Bol
- Re-submit your Bol Offer Feed
Content feed is used to create a product in the Bol database. Information like title, color, brand, description, and others are defined.
Create a Content feed
Create a Content feed in your Koongo account.
Bol.com category mapping
Please map all your store categories to the Bol categories. For more information, please check the following:
Be careful when selecting a category for a product. Once the category is uploaded to your Bol account for the specific product, you cannot change the category.
You need to contact Bol support to modify the category of already uploaded products.
You can add additional attributes to the Content feed. All the Bol attributes and approved values are listed in the Bol Datamodel.
Attribute names and values must be filled into the Content feed in English.
Set up the Content feed API connection
If you already connected the Offer feed, the Bol API connection is set up. If not connected, please check to Connect your feed - Bol authorization for more information
Submit the Content feed to Bol.com
- Submit the Content feed via API
- Submit the Offer feed via API - to apply the changes done by the Content feed, you need to submit the Offer feed right after the Content feed submission
Update your product on Bol.com
There are over 6000 Bol categories available. Some of the Bol categories require specific mandatory attribute values. To activate the product on Bol, you must fill in the mandatory attribute values in your Bol account.
- Check the products in your Bol account
- Update product data on Bol. For more information, please check - Product adjustment guideline
Re-submit your Bol Offer feed
- Submit your Bol Offer feed to apply the product data updates
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.