There are several configuration options for the Shopware 5 platform.
To set them up please click the Edit Store button.
- Store URL - The URL link of your Shopware 5 store.
- API Key - Your store API key.
- Country Code -Your store country code.
- Store name - Your store name.
- Product Quantity Fallback - When a product quantity is not defined, a default quantity is assigned to the product when the import to Koongo starts. You can select values between 0 and 10000.
- Clean Removed Products Interval - You can choose the time interval (from 3 to 30 days) you need Koongo to keep items removed or no longer imported from your end. Any item not imported for more than X days will be fully removed from Koongo.
- Products per Page - Products limit for one page during the import process. You can select values between 10 and 250.
- Import Variants - You can import your products with all variants.
- Status - You can select the products you'd like to import based on status - active, inactive
- Remove Order older than - To choose the time frame you need to keep your orders in Koongo. You can choose between 1, 3 or 6 months.
- Use Default store currency - To be activated when you need to get the Orders transferred into your default store currency using the in-built Koongo currency convertor.
- Mapping for status: PENDING_PAYMENT - To select the order status to be assigned to Pending payment default order status.
- Mapping for status: UNSHIPPED - To select the order status to be assigned to Unshipped default order status.
- Mapping for status: COMPLETE - To select the order status to be assigned to Completed default order status.
Order Taxes by Countries
For more information about this store settings, please check the manual below: