Koongo offers a limited possibility to edit the store attribute values.
Advanced Settings Access
You can access each attribute's advanced settings by clicking the Settings button.
Advanced settings are available at the modal window. The content of the window consists of 3 sections:
This section includes an attribute description, example, and a list of approved values.
Here you can adjust or define the attribute value that is exported into the specific selling channel attribute.
- Store Attribute
- Default Value
- Attribute Composition
- Currency conversion
- Export Parent Product Attribute Value
Store (e.g. Shopify) Attribute - The value of the selected store attribute is exported as the channel attribute value. Store attributes are loaded from your store (Shopify, Magento, Lightspeed, CCV Shop, PrestaShop, etc.).
Default Value - a constant value - the same value used for all the products. This value is exported in case the store product attribute is not chosen or its value is empty.
Attribute Composition - You can combine attribute values with text values or define math operations and conditions. You can select available macros.
For more details please check
Currency - You can modify the attribute currency and export other than store currency. The conversion rate is always up-to-date, it's downloaded twice a day from the currency conversion rate online provider.
Export Parent Product Attribute Value
Export Parent Product Attribute Value - If set to Yes, the value exported into the product feed for a parent product is also exported for all child products/variants into the feed.
E.g. if a category is defined just for a parent product, then you can use this setting to export category names from a parent product into all product variants.
There are 3 parts to the Dynamic Transformation section:
Exported value is limited to a defined number of characters. If the limit is exceeded, additional characters are removed.
This functionality can rewrite exported values (e.g. from "L" to "Large", from "Male" to "M"). This rewrite works globally for the items exported in the product feed.
You can use regular expressions to match and convert the substring of the exported value. You basically define what string should Koongo look for and what sting should be used instead. If 'to' is left empty, the searched string is just removed.
You can test your regular expressions at regexr.com
For more information and examples please check:
Text processing functions for an exported value. The value is processed as a text string.
- Encapsulate into <![CDATA]> - Encapsulate exported value into XML character data string.
- Convert HTML to Text - Transform HTML entities into plain text.
- Convert HTML to Text - only: &, ", ', <, > - Transform HTML entities such as &, ", ', <, > into plain text.
- Remove Spaces - Delete spaces from exported value.
- Convert Text to HTML - Transform characters into HTML representation.
- Convert Text to HTML - only: &, ", ', <, > - Transform characters &, ", ', <, > into HTML representation.
- Remove End of Line Characters - Delete end of line characters from exported value.
- Remove HTML Tags/Elements - Delete HTML entities from exported value.
- Convert Base64 to Text - Converts Base64 into text
- Convert Text to Base64 - Converts text to Base64