Bol Offers via API (Update stock) feed is similar to Offer via API feed. But Offers via API (Update stock) updates only the product stock of the products that are already defined in the Bol database and activated on Bol.
You need to use the Offer via API feed first to activate the specific product offer on Bol. Then, you can use Offers via API (Update stock) feed to update stock.
Offers via API (Update stock)can be used in combination with such tools as repricer.com.
Set your Bol offer API feed up
Log into your Koongo account and set your Bol Offers via API (Update stock) feed up
Set up Offer feed API connection
- Click the Offers via API (Update stock) feed "API submission" button and fill the API Public and Private keys and set the API connection up
- Select the Bol Marketplace - Netherlands or Belgium
- Test mode - "No"
- Enable Feed Auto-Submit: No/Yes - If set to Yes, the feed will be uploaded via API automatically whenever you change channel settings or the feed is updated. For initial submission, or you can use the No option.
Check your Update feed
- You can check your Offers via API (Update stock) feed - click the "Feed Preview" button and download it in CSV format and open it in Excel
Submit the Update feed to Bol
Submit the Offer feed to Bol.com using the "Submit to Bol" button. Check your products in your Bol account to see how many of them are active.
- If the product EAN codes are defined in the Bol.com database the products will appear active on Bol.com
- If the product EAN codes aren't defined in the Bol.com database you need to use the Content feed to define the products. Please check the Content feed manual for more information.
If you have any questions or need any assistance please contact us at email@example.com.