There are several configuration options for the Wix platform.
To set them up please click the Edit Store button.
- Store name - Your store name.
- Product Quantity Fallback - When the product quantity is not defined, a default quantity is assigned to the product when import to Koongo. You can select values between 0 and 10000.
- Clean Removed Products Interval - You can choose the time interval (from 3 to 30 days) you need Koongo to keep items removed or no longer imported from your end. Any item not imported for more than X days will be fully removed from Koongo.
- Store Tax - To define your specific Tax percentage
- Tax included in the Price - To define if the taxes are included in the product price and shipping cost.
- Remove Order older than - You can choose the time frame you need to keep your orders in Koongo. You can choose between 1, 3 or 6 months.
- Use Default store currency - Important, to be activated when you need to get the Orders transferred into your default store currency using the in-built Koongo currency convertor.
Order Taxes by Countries
For more information about this store settings, please check the manual below: