The Inventory Loader feed type is the fastest & easiest way to start selling on Amazon
- Set up your Inventory loader
- Adjust attribute mapping settings
- Filter adjustment
- Connect to Amazon using API
Set up your Inventory loader
Add channel Amazon - feed type Sell on Amazon - Inventory loader feed to your profile grid.
- For Germany - Add channel Amazon.de - feed type Verkaufen - Vorlage Lagerbestands-Assistent
- Manage Channels documentation
- Channel Details documentation
Adjust attribute mapping settings
You can check if all attributes below are mapped to store attributes properly.
- EAN/UPC - EAN or UPC number is a mandatory attribute for each product
- Product-id-type - Please select one of the following:1 = ASIN,2 = ISBN,3 = UPC,4 = EAN (set as default)
- Item-condition - the Item-condition is set to "New" by default, but can be adjusted
- Add-delete - the Add-delete attribute needs to be set to "a"
You need to adjust the attribute filter to export also Out of stock products:
- Export Out of Stock Products to "Yes"
You can apply attribute or category filters to export just required products
Connect to Amazon using API
Enter the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token and select the required Amazon in your Inventory feed API settings.
Submit your feed to Amazon and check the possible errors
If you have any questions or need any assistance please contact us at email@example.com.