- Set up Remove Offers
- Set up Remove Offers Via API Feed Connection
- Removing All Products from Bol Account
The Remove feed is used to remove products from Bol when the product is deleted in your store
⚠️ The Bol Remove feed should be used only to remove products deleted in your store or one-time removal of all products from your Bol account. Please do not set up the Bol Remove feed to remove out-of-stock products on a daily basis. This is not compliant with the Bol policies.
The out-of-stock products should be either set to qty=0 or Publish attribute set to 'false' to disable the products in your Bol account.
Set up Remove Offers
Log into your Koongo account and set up your Bol Remove Offers
Set up Remove Offers via API feed connection
If you already connected the Offer feed, the Bol API connection is set up. If not connected, please check to Connect your feed - Bol authorization for more information
Removing all products from Bol account
You can remove all products from your Bol account using the Remove Offers feed. Please follow the step below:
- Select Export Out of Stock Products to "Yes" and Export Removed Products to "Yes(All products)"
- Submit Remove Offers feed to Bol
- Check your Bol account. Remove the rest of the products manually. Some of the products listed in your Bol account may not be connected to Koongo.