Update your Koongo Plan
You might need to update your Koongo plan to be able to activate the Azoya order connection. For more information please check: Update your plan to activate an order connection
Order sync setup
To activate the Azoya order synchronization, please follow the steps below:
Click Add Connection button.
Select the Azoya connection
Select the Azoya connection from the list
Fill user details
Select your Azoya Application Key, Client Secret, Provider Code, and Mode. Set Activate Order Synchronization to ACTIVE. Save the settings.
Sync your orders
Click Synchronize Orders button
You can modify various parameters in the Orders Configuration section
Activate Order Synchronization
- You can set the connection to Active or Disabled.
Order Synchronization Level
- The Order Synchronization Level option can be set to Orders&Stock or Stock only.
- Order syncing will transfer only orders with the selected fulfillment method.
Product Identification Attribute
- This indicated the attribute mapped to Id in the Azoya feed.
- Default currency for Azoya orders.
You can check each order details.
Please sign in to leave a comment.