Shipping via bol.com is a service that Bol offers to its clients. This service has two main advantages. Firstly, Bol.com commits to ship the products sold on its platform at low delivery costs. Secondly, its clients do not have the shipping responsibility anymore.
When Can You Use Shipping via Bol.com?
Can you always use Bol.com shipping service? It depends on. There are some guidelines to respect.
- Your company needs to be located in the Netherlands.
- You need to work via the sales account or the retailer API version 4 (or higher).
- If you work with one or more intermediaries they must also support the Bol.com delivery service.
- The items must fit within the maximum packaging dimensions of PostNL.
- You cannot ship more than 5 roll containers of orders per day.
What Do You Have to do?
Shipping by Bol.com takes responsibility for the delivery away from you but do you have to do anything for the delivery?
Yes, you need to do just a few things.
- Buy the Shipping via bol.com shipping stamps.
- Bring the packages to a PostNL point.
- Work at least from Monday to Friday.
For more information, please check Verzenden via Bol
How to set up shipping via Bol
You can use shipping via Bol settings in one of the Bol feeds below:
To activate the shipping via Bol set the Delivery code attribute to "VVB" default value.