- Channel Specific Settings
- Shipping Costs Settings
- Advanced Settings
- Attribute Mapping Table
- Custom Attributes Table
- Additional attributes - API Connected Channels
Channel details are available in the Edit Settings section.
Channel Specific Settings (e.g. Google Shopping)
The name of the channel profile. You can modify that if needed.
Export All Images
Yes/No - This allows you to export all images from Media Gallery associated with the specific product.
Export All Categories
Yes/No - This allows you to export all associated categories for the specific product. This setting is available only for some selling channels -e.g. Google Shopping.
Main image position in the media gallery
For some selling channels, you can define what image should be used as the main image.
You may see that for specific feeds there are specific attributes. E.g. company name, company ID, contact details, etc.
Shipping Costs Settings
The shipping costs might depend on various product attributes such as price or weight. You can also define shipping costs per product for certain intervals of the dependent attribute.
For example, choose Price attribute as a leading attribute, set method name as Standard delivery, and set up rules as follows:
- Shipping Costs Dependent on - Select a product attribute that is used for shipping costs interval input.
- Shipping Method Name - This value will be exported into a product feed file. It is necessary to adjust the Shipping Method Name for suitable Product Feed attribute in the Attribute Mapping Table.
- Manage Shipping Costs intervals - Simply define the dependency attribute intervals and corresponding shipping costs value. Each row contains the following columns:
- Attribute Value From - Minimal attribute value. Beginning of interval.
- Attribute Value To - Maximal attribute value. End of interval.
- Shipping Cost - Shipping cost value for defined value interval. You have to use "." (dot) as a price delimiter.
- X - Delete - Button for removal of the current row.
Once shipping cost adjustment is finished, navigate to Attribute Mapping Table to adjust Shipping cost and Shipping Method Name for suitable Product Feed attribute. Suitable Product Feed attributes might not be available for all selling channels.
Additional not frequently used settings are encapsulated in section Advanced Settings.
For details please check:
Attribute Mapping Table
Additional Attributes - API Connected Channels
For some of the API-connected channels (eBay, Cdiscount), it's possible to download additional attributes via API using the "Get Attributes" button.
Note: You need to map store categories to channel categories and set up the API connection. Then, you can download the attributes.