- General Tab
- Channel Specific Settings
- Shipping Costs Settings
- Advanced Settings
- Attribute Mapping Table Tab
- Custom Attributes Table
- Additional Attributes - API Connected Channels
Channel details are available in the Settings section. The General tab contains basic and advanced profile settings like:
- profile name
- shipping cost value definition
- profile format settings
Channel Specific Settings
The name of the channel profile. Feel free to change the name if you need to.
Export All Images
Yes/No - This allows you to export all images associated with the specific product from Media Gallery.
Export All Categories
Yes/No - This allows you to export all associated categories for the specific product. This setting is available only for some selling channels - e.g., Google Shopping.
Main image position in the media gallery
For some selling channels, you can define what image should be used as the main image.
You may see that for specific profiles, there are specific attributes - e.g., company name, company ID, or contact details.
Shipping Costs Settings
The shipping costs might depend on various product attributes such as price or weight. You can also define shipping costs per product for certain intervals of the dependent attribute.
For example, choose the Price attribute as a leading attribute, set the method name as Standard delivery, and set up rules as follows:
- Shipping Costs Dependent on - Select a product attribute that is used for shipping costs interval input.
- Shipping Method Name - This value will be exported into a product feed file. It is necessary to adjust the Shipping Method Name for the shipping cost Product Feed attribute in the Attribute Mapping Table.
- Manage Shipping Costs intervals - Define the dependency attribute intervals and corresponding shipping costs value. Each row contains the following columns:
- From - Minimal attribute value. Beginning of interval.
- To - Maximal attribute value. End of interval.
- Cost - Shipping cost value for defined value interval. You have to use "." (dot) as a price delimiter.
- X - Delete - Button for removal of the current row.
Once the shipping cost adjustment is finished, you can go to Attribute Mapping Table to adjust the Shipping cost and Shipping Method Name for the shipping cost Product Feed attribute.
Additional not frequently used settings are encapsulated in the section Advanced Settings.
For details, please check the following:
Attribute Mapping Table Tab
Additional Attributes - API Connected Channels
For some of the API-connected channels (eBay, Cdiscount), it's possible to download additional attributes via API using the "Get Attributes" button.
Please make sure to map store categories to channel categories and set up the API connection. Then, you can download the attributes.