The 'Ads via API' feed is used to activate product data on Marktplaats Admarkt.
- Open an account with Marktplaats Admarkt
- Set your Ads via API feed up
- Adjust attribute mapping settings
- Map your store categories to Admarkt categories
- Filter usage
- Set the Ads via API connection up
- Upload your products to your Admarkt account
- Check your Ads via API feed
- Optional - Automatic CPC adjustment settings
Open an account with Marktplaats Admarkt
Create your account on Marktplaats Admarkt
Set your Ads via API feed up
Adjust attribute mapping settings
Most of the Marktpllats Admarkt mandatory attributes are pre-mapped to your store attributes. One of the mandatory attributes that is missing is the SellerName attribute.
Please fill in the default value for your SellerName attribute:
Advertise Out Of Stock Products
If set to No, then products with quantity less than 1 will get Status = PAUSED, otherwise Status will be not changed.
Map your store categories to Admarkt categories
Map your store category to Admarkt categories - Category Mapping
You can apply attribute or category filter - Product Filter to export just required products
Set the Ads via API connection up
- Click API Submission
- Click Connect Admarkt account
- Log in to your Admarkt account
- You receive the Token. Click 'Save settings' button.
- Enable Feed Auto-Submit: No/Yes - If you enable the Auto-submit feature channel feed file will be uploaded via API automatically whenever you change channel settings or you update the channel feed file. For initial submission, or you can use the No option.
Upload your products to your Admarkt account
- Submit your Ads via API feed to Marktplaats Admarkt
You might test the connection first if it's correct. You can select just a couple of your products for the first upload - e.g. one of your category - Product Filter#CategoryFilter.
Check your 'Ads via API' feed
- You can check your Ads via API feed - click Show Products and download (Export List) it in CSV format and open it in Excel
Optional - Automatic CPC adjustment settings
With Ads via API feed, you are able to enable automatic Cost-per-Click adjustment. You can define CPC Addition value and CPC maximal value.
- AutoAdjustCpc - If set to yes, then CPC for the product(=Admarkt Ad) is adjusted automatically to a value that ensures that Ad will be displayed on page one. Options: Yes, No
⚠️ CPC might be automatically adjusted to very high value and generate lots of traffic and costs.
- AutoCpcAddition - Additional CPC value in whole cents that will be added/subtracted from automatically adjusted CPC. Example: 1, -2, -3
- AutoCpcMaxValue - Maximal CPC value in whole cents that might be adjusted by automatic CPC adjustment. Example: 20, 30, 50
If you have any questions or need any assistance please contact us at email@example.com.