- Open an account with Wish.com
- Wish.com product feed
- Wish.com mandatory attributes
- Connect Wish feed
- Wish order synchronization manual
- Channel setup assistance
Koongo implemented an API solution to integrate your store with Wish.com. Your products are synchronized automatically.
The Wish API connection is using Product and Remove feeds.
- Product feed for USD currency - This product feed is used to upload product data to the US-located Wish marketplace.
- Product feed for non-USD currency - This product feed is used to upload product data to non-USA located Wish marketplaces.
- Remove feed - This feed is used to remove store deactivated products from the Wish marketplace.
Note: The Wish marketplace integration is not available for Connector for Magento and Connector for Magento 2 users. For the Magento and Magento 2 platforms please use the Koongo Service option.
Open an account with Wish.com
Wish marketplace moved to an invite-only model for merchants wanting to sell on this selling channel. Wish does this in order to be more selective about the merchants they work with. So, they can build trust with their global merchant and user base. This will enable Wish to focus more of their attention on the merchants they want to work with.
Koongo merchants can request to join Wish by using the link below. Wish will fast-track the review of the Koongo's merchants. As part of the questionnaire please indicate that you use Koongo integration (question: What is the name of your channel integration?).
The Wish signup process can take a couple of days.
Wish.com product feed
Add Wish.com feed to your Koongo profile grid.
Wish.com mandatory attributes
The Wish product feed has several mandatory attributes that need to be filled.
- Product_name - a name of the product
- Description - a description of the product
- Tags - this attribute is used for Wish category selection
- SKU - The unique identifier that your system uses to recognize this product
- Color - The color of the product. Example: red, blue, green. You can find the list of approved values at https://merchant.wish.com/documentation/colors
- Size - The size of the product. Example: Large, Medium, Small, 5, 6, 7.5. You can find the list of approved values at https://merchant.wish.com/documentation/sizes
- Price - In USD only. The price of the variation when the user purchases one, max 100,000
- localized_price - The price of the variation in the merchant's local currency. This is required for non-USD merchants. You can use the Koongo currency convertor
- shipping_cost_default - In USD The default shipping of the product when the user purchases one, max 1000. The specific country shipping can be specified in your Wish account.
- localized_shipping - The merchant's localized currency code. This must be provided in order to set localized pricing fields. This is required for non-USD merchants. You can use the Koongo currency convertor
Connect Wish feed
Connect your Wish feed to your Wish.com account and submit your products to Wish.com.
Wish order synchronization manual
The Wish order synchronization is currently supported for selected e-commerce platforms. To activate the Wish order synchronization, please follow:
Channel setup assistance
Do you struggle with a channel setup? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to help you