Bol Offer feed is used to update product data (price, qty, delivery time) of the products already defined in the Bol database. The Offer via API feed is the first feed to be set up.
- Video tutorial
- Set your Bol offer API feed up
- Product filter settings
- Connect your feed - Bol authorization
- Set up Offer feed API connection
Set your Bol offer API feed up
Log into your Koongo account and set your Bol Offer via API feed up.
Product filter settings
Common filter - leave the Common filter settings as set by default. The out-of-stock products have to be included in the Offer feed. So, the offers are set to qty 0 on Bol.
Connect your feed - Bol authorization
Click Connect Bol Account button.
Fill in your Bol email address and password.
Approve the API connection
Your Koongo Bol feed is now connected to your Bol account.
Check your Offer feed.
- You can check your Offer feed - click the "Feed Preview" button, download it in CSV format, and open it in Excel.
Submit the Offer feed to Bol
Submit the Offer feed to Bol.com using the "Submit to Bol" button. Then, check your products in your Bol account to see how many are active.
- If the product EAN codes are defined in the Bol.com database, the products will appear active on Bol.com.
- If the product EAN codes aren't defined in the Bol.com database, you need to use the Content feed to define the products. Please have a look at the Content feed manual for more information.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.