- Create Beslist Product Feed
- Beslist Category Mapping
- Set Beslist Connection Up
- Beslist Shopping Cart API Integration
- Beslist automatic order synchronization
- Contact Koongo support
Important: Beslist.nl channel is available only for e-commerce platforms with implemented order management functionality.
The Beslist Product feed transfers your product data from your store to the Beslist channel. The Beslist Prices and Stock Price API Update feed is used to update the stock and price information. With Koongo, the integration of your store with Beslist is super easy. Please follow the steps below.
Create Beslist Product Feed
Add the Beslist feed to your profile grid. For more details please check the manual below:
Beslist Category Mapping
Please map your store categories to Beslist categories.
Set Beslist Connection Up
Please contact the Beslist support team. Check the Feed preview, copy the feed URL link and send it to the Beslist support team for validation.
Once the Beslist product feed is validated and approved by the Beslist support, your product data will be uploaded to your Beslist account. The Product feed is downloaded automatically by Beslist once a day.
Beslist Shopping Cart API Integration
Once the Product feed is uploaded to Beslist, you can adjust Stock and Price updates via API.
- Add a new Beslist profile with type Stock and Price API Update.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request a Shopitem API key for the test and production environment.
- Insert the API key into the Submission Form and select the desired Beslist Shop, where product data should be updated.
- Click the Submit button to upload product data to Beslist and activate the data update every 15 minutes by the Auto-Submit feature.
Beslist automatic order synchronization
For more information about Beslist automatic order synchronization please check the article below:
Contact Koongo support
If you have any questions or need any assistance contact us at email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.