The Inventory Removal feed type is the fastest way to get rid of any published Amazon listing.
- Set up your Inventory loader
- Adjust attribute mapping settings
- Filter adjustment
- Connect to Amazon using API
Set up your Inventory loader
Add channel Amazon - feed type Sell on Amazon - Inventory Remove feed to your profile grid.
- For Germany - Add channel Amazon.de - feed type Verkaufen - Vorlage Lagerbestands-Entfernen
- Manage Channels documentation
- Channel Details documentation
Adjust attribute mapping settings
You can check if all attributes below are mapped to store attributes properly.
- EAN/UPC - EAN or UPC number is a mandatory attribute for each product
- Product-id-type - Please select one of the following:1 = ASIN,2 = ISBN,3 = UPC,4 = EAN (set as default)
- Add-delete - the Add-delete attribute needs to be set to "x"
Attribute filter is set to export just Removed products:
- Export Out of Stock Products to "Yes"
- Export Removed Products to "Removed only"
Connect to Amazon using API
Enter the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token and select the required Amazon in your Inventory feed API settings.
- How to get Seller ID and MWS Auth Token - already inserted if the Add inventory feed is configured
Submit your feed to Amazon and check the possible errors
If you have any questions or need any assistance please contact us at email@example.com.